For Content Creators
With Deontics Authoring Workbench, you’ll be able to build clinical pathways, workflow systems and clinical decision support systems quickly and without the need to write code.
Our system elegantly translates complex guidelines into useful and interactive online tools for clinicians and patients.
Deontics Authoring Workbench
Tool to support guideline authoring process and to create executable versions of electronic guidelines and local protocols.
The Deontics Authoring Workbench allows customers to build clinical pathways, workflow systems and clinical decision support systems very quickly and without the need to write computer code.
The workbench elegantly translates complex clinical guidelines into interactive on-line tools. The workbench transparently and elegantly handles medical nuances such as conflicting evidence, uncertainty, strength and grades of evidence, co-morbidities and patient choices. These all can be factored into the decision-making process.
Key Benefits of the Deontics Authoring Workbench
- Rapidly converts complex clinical guidelines into interactive on-line tools
- Improved access and compliance with clinical guidelines
- Real-time monitoring of clinical decisions
- Easy updating of guidelines
- Personalised clinical decision recommendations linked to specific guideline and local protocol references
- Real-time research data and analysis